Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- hawaiian, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, sugar free, vegan, vegetarian, beverage, memorial day
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, chilled
- 1 can (16 1/2 ounces) blueberries or blackberries in light syrup, chilled and drained
- 1 1/2 cups small ice cubes
- 1 container (6 ounces) low-fat lemon or vanilla yogurt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled for up to one hour.
- Mix again before serving.