Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Artichoke-Bean Salad With Fresh Mint
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- lunch, gluten free, nut free, vegetarian, salad, memorial day, passover
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 1/2 ounces) artichokes in water, drained and quartered
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese, optional
- Put beans, artichokes and mint in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper; pour over beans and artichokes.
- Toss gently.
- To serve, top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.