Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, vegetarian, snacks, labor day, memorial day
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) blueberries in light syrup, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, parsley or mint, chopped (loosely packed)
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons canned green chili pepper (mild or hot) or 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients; blend gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Serve immediately.