Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Bow-Ties With Shrimp _N Pepper Pasta Sauce
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- italian, dinner, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, main-dish, memorial day
- 8 ounces uncooked, bow-tie pasta
- 1 1/2 cups canned spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) shrimp, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, prepare the sauce.
- Combine the spaghetti sauce and bell pepper in a medium saucepan; heat over medium-high heat.
- Once heated, gently mix in shrimp.
- Serve over cooked pasta; sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.