Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- breakfast, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, vegan, vegetarian
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail in light syrup, drained, liquid reserved
- 3/4 cup reserved canned fruit, liquid combined
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- Add drained canned fruit, 3/4 cup of reserved liquid and brown sugar.
- Simmer for five minutes until liquid in the pan thickens a little and stir in banana.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles or whole-wheat French toast.