Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- italian, lunch, nut free, vegetarian, fingerfood, New Year's
- 1 unbaked (12 inch), whole-wheat or traditional pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili*
- 1/3 cup chopped, sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives, optional
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Put pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Brush olive oil evenly over crust.
- Spread chili and tomatoes on top.
- Combine mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic, oregano and black olives, if desired; sprinkle over pizza.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Garnish with basil.