Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, texmex, nut free, vegetarian, snacks, cinco de mayo, memorial day
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili
- 1/4 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1 bag (16 ounces) tortilla chips
- Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Green chili peppers rinsed, seeded and chopped
- Black olives
- Sour cream
- Combine the chili and cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl, cover with a vented lid and cook on high power for 3 minutes.
- Stir the cheese into the chili until thoroughly blended.
- Cook for an additional 1 minute, if needed.
- Serve with the tortilla chips and if desired, an assortment of your favorite toppings