Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Corned Beef _ Carrot Hash
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- irish, nut free, saint patrick's day
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 8 ounces lean deli corned beef, diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 cup 1% lowfat milk or 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium- high heat.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, corned beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the potatoes and carrots are tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the milk or broth and flour in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Pour the milk mixture into the skillet.
- Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until heated through and thickened.