Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, vegetarian, snacks, labor day
- 1 can (16 ounces) wholeberry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (4 ½ ounces) diced mild green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine the cranberry sauce, chiles, green onion, lime juice, garlic salt, cayenne and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well blended.