Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Quick Chicken Linguini Bake
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- italian, dinner, nut free, main-dish
- 8 ounces linguini, broken in half, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup canned reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms with juices
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Toss the linguini and chicken together in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Mix the soup, broth, mushrooms, chilies and garlic; pour over the pasta-chicken mixture.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove the cover; top with cheese and bake another 10 minutes until bubbling.