Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Santa Fe-Style Mini Corn Pizzas
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- texmex, lunch, nut free, vegetarian, fingerfood, christmas
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 12 large, canned pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 6 English muffins, split
- Thyme or parsley sprigs, for garnish
- Heat broiler.
- Combine corn, green onions, olives, cheese, chiles and chili powder.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over the top of each muffin half and top with 1/4 cup corn mixture, spreading evenly to edges.
- Place topped English muffins on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with thyme or parsley.