Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Scrambled Egg Whites With Spinach And Orange
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- breakfast, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, vegetarian, brunch, New Year's, easter
- 6 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons canned tomato sauce
- Dash of cayenne pepper Salt, to taste
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup canned spinach, well drained
- Grated zest of one orange
- Beat egg whites until frothy.
- Stir in tomato sauce, cayenne and salt.
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and add spinach.
- Sauté until dry.
- Pour in egg white mixture and cook slowly, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Sprinkle with grated orange zest and serve immediately.