Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Sesame Shrimp And Fruit Salad
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- asian, breakfast, dinner, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, brunch, salad, labor day, memorial day
- 1 pound fresh, cooked, deveined small shrimp
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut in thin rings
- 1 cup fat-free raspberry vinaigrette, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) bitter salad greens
- 1 can (15 ounces) tropical fruit salad in light syrup, drained
- 1 cup raspberries or strawberries
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Toss the shrimp and onion with 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Divide salad greens among 4 cold plates.
- Divide the shrimp-onion mixture among the plates.
- Top with the fruit salad and raspberries.
- Sprinkle the black sesame seeds over all.
- Serve the remaining dressing on the side.