Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- lunch, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, sugar free, vegan, vegetarian, salad, mothers' day
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 ounces) black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced carrots, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (3 ounces) stuffed green olives, drained and halved, optional
- 1 can (2 1/2 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine the celery, green onions, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, black-eyed peas, carrots, green beans, green olives if desired, black olives and parsley in a large bowl.
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar, pepper and garlic in a small bowl.
- Toss with the vegetables and refrigerate until chilled through.