Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Sweet And Spicy Corn Pudding
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- southern, nut free, vegetarian, memorial day, thanksgiving
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) corn kernels, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 eggs, large or extra-large, separated
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8.5 ounces) corn muffin mix
- Nonstick spray oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine corn, cream corn, sour cream, egg yolks, hot sauce, butter and corn muffin mix.
- Spray a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with oil.
- Beat the egg whites to a soft peak and fold into the batter.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes until browned and springy in the center.