Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- southern, nut free, beverage, cocktail, memorial day
- 5 ounces (1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned peaches in heavy syrup (from a 15-ounce can)*
- 2 fresh limes
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) Tennessee whiskey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ice Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, purée entire can of peaches.
- Transfer peach purée to a separate bowl/pitcher.
- Keep chilled.
- Rinse blender bowl and return to base. (Makes enough to prepare the recipe 3 times, for 6 servings.)
- Juice two limes and pour lime juice into blender bowl.
- Add whiskey, 5 ounces peach purée and sugar.
- Fill a serving glass with ice, then add ice to blender and repeat, adding another glass of ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 14-ounce cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.