Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Terrific Tuna Roll-Ups Recimeal
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- asian, japanese, dinner, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, fingerfood
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cans (about 6 1/4 ounces each) chunk tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped canned water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup canned, chopped roasted red pepper
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 to 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Blend mayonnaise and mustard in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in tuna, water chestnuts, green onions and roasted red peppers.
- Divide tuna mixture among tortillas, spreading to within 1 inch of the edges.
- Cover each tortilla with about 1/2 cup lettuce.
- Roll each up tightly like a jellyroll.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve immediately.