Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- asian, thai, lunch, dairy free, gluten free, sugar free, main-dish
- 2 cans (19 oz each) ready-to-serve chicken noodle soup
- 16 oz firm, calcium-fortified tofu, 1/2-inch dice
- 1 can (14 oz) light coconut milk
- 1 finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili paste with garlic
- Combine soup, tofu and coconut milk in a large saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often, for about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the lime zest, lime juice, and chili paste.