Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- gluten free, nut free, vegetarian
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with no beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups pasteurized processed cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup green onion, sliced, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Combine chili, tomatoes and chiles, cheese, 1/2 cup green onion and cayenne pepper in a medium saucepan; heat just until the cheese melts, stirring often.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with green and red peppers and remaining green onion.