Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, spanish, dinner, lunch, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, main-dish, 4th of july
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced, divided
- 1 quart (32 fl oz) canned low sodium vegetable juice, divided
- 8 (1 ounce) unsalted tortilla chips
- 1 can (14.5 oz) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces smoked turkey, cut in small dice
- In a blender or food processor, combine one cucumber, half the vegetable juice, the tortilla chips, 8 ice cubes, and pureé until completely smooth.
- Pour the contents into a serving bowl and add the remaining cucumber and vegetable juice, diced tomatoes, and the smoked turkey.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.