Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Turkey Quinoa Salad With Beans And Corn
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- dinner, lunch, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, sugar free, salad, mothers' day, thanksgiving leftovers
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (5 ounces) canned turkey, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled*
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup minced, fresh cilantro
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, corn, turkey, bell pepper and green onion.
- Add quinoa, dressing, cilantro, and if desired, green chilies.
- Toss gently to combine.