Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- lunch, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, vegan, vegetarian, salad, mothers' day
- 1 can (8 ounces) green beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) yellow beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced in rings
- 1 green pepper, seeded, stemmed and sliced in rings
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix the beans in a serving bowl.
- Place the onion and green pepper rings on top of the beans.
- Mix the sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to taste until sugar and salt dissolve; pour over the beans.
- Chill for an hour.