Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
6-Can Mediterranean Bean Salad
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- mediterranean, lunch, nut free, vegetarian, salad, mothers' day
- 1 can (15 ounces) artichoke hearts
- 1 can (14 ounces) hearts of palm
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) premium small white beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted black olives
- 2 cups fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cups fat-free Italian dressing
- Drain and rinse the artichoke hears, hearts of palm, garbanzo beans, small white beans, red kidney beans and black olives.
- Cut the artichoke hearts into quarters and the hearts of palm into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss all of the canned ingredients, cheese, and green onions and dressing in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Toss before serving.