Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, texmex, nut free, snacks, cinco de mayo
- 5 oz (about 4 dozen medium) unsalted tortilla chips
- 1 can (9.75 oz) white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 1 cup drained and rinsed canned pinto beans
- 1 cup drained canned diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 3 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- Arrange chips on a large, microwave-safe platter.
- Break the chicken in pieces and scatter over the chips.
- Scatter the beans over the chicken and the tomatoes over the beans.
- Top with an even layer of cheese and microwave at full-power until the cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.