Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Chicken Tostada With Orange Aioli
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, cinco de mayo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 fully cooked boneless chicken breast, (about 11-ounces), sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce, washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 tostada shells (flat crispy corn tortillas)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced mango, drained
- 1 tablespoon canned, sliced jalapeno, drained
- Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, chili powder and orange juicel.
- Add half the dressing to the chicken slices in a medium bowl and toss gently to mix.
- Toss the remaining dressing in a large bowl with the lettuce.
- Put a tostada shell on each plate.
- Arrange the chicken slices in a spoke pattern on top alternating with slices of the mango.
- Top with a second tostada shell.
- Mound with lettuce and top with a third tostada shell.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices and serve immediately.