Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- lunch, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, vegetarian, salad, mothers' day
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas (garbanzos), drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 2 cups (1 pint basket) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup bagged, matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup bottled, reduced-fat Italian dressing
- 3 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- Place corn, chickpeas, green beans, tomatoes and carrots in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Separate egg yolks and whites and chop coarsely.
- Add egg whites to salad and toss to blend.
- Place salad in a serving bowl and crumble egg yolks over top of salad.
- Serve cold.