Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- nut free, vegetarian, snacks, passover
- 2 cans (13 3/4 ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced chilies, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Chop artichokes into small pieces,.
- Mix artichokes, Parmesan cheese, chiles, mayonnaise and garlic in a small oven-to-table baking dish.
- Spread the top evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.