Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, texmex, lunch, nut free, main-dish, cinco de mayo
- 16 frozen fish sticks (fingers)
- 8 medium taco shells
- 2/3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup canned, diced tomatoes with jalapenos, drained
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put fish sticks on a sheet pan and bake until crisp, about 12 minutes.
- Two minutes before fish sticks are done, arrange taco shells on tray, place in the oven, and heat through.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons cheddar cheese soup into the bottom of each taco shell.
- Put 2 fish fingers in each taco shell and top with 2 more teaspoons cheese soup, 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes, and a small portion of shredded lettuce.