Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- latin, mexican, dinner, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, sugar free, main-dish, cinco de mayo, memorial day
- 1 can (19 oz) reduced-sodium chicken and wild rice (or rice) soup
- 1 can (14.5 oz) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) Southwestern-style corn, drained
- 10 ounces medium (31-35 count) shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine chicken and rice soup, diced tomatoes, corn and 1 cup water in a large saucepan, cover and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, about seven minutes.
- Clean shrimp.
- Stir in shrimp and cilantro into soup; return to a boil, about 1 minute.
- Serve in bowls.