Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
No-Fuss Sweet Potato Pumpkin Mousse
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- gluten free, nut free, vegetarian, sides, mothers' day, rosh hashanah, thanksgiving
- 1 can (15 ounces) cut sweet potatoes in syrup, drained (1/4 cup syrup reserved)
- 1 can (15 ounces) 100% pure pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sweetened* whipped cream or whipped dessert topping
- Purée sweet potatoes and reserved syrup in a food processor.
- Add pumpkin, honey, pie spice, and cinnamon, and process until blended and smooth.
- Scrape into a large bowl.
- Fold in the whipped cream (don't overmix) and serve, or store mousse tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.