Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Pizzalicious Home-Baked Pie
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- american, nut free, vegetarian, brunch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) zucchini in Italian-style tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons canned tomato paste
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (8.25 ounces) mixed vegetables, no-salt added, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 425°F.
- Oil a dark, metal-rimmed 10x15-inch cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Unroll the crust onto the cookie sheet and press to cover the bottom of the cookie sheet, creating a slightly thicker rim around the edge.
- Brush another teaspoon of olive oil over the crust and set aside. Purée the zucchini and the tomato paste in a blender or food processor.
- Spread over the pizza crust.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella, mushrooms, mixed vegetables, Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil.
- Bake until crust is browned and topping is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut in 8 pieces.