Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Pork And Peach Chutney Saute
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- dairy free, gluten free, nut free, sugar free, memorial day
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, trimmed of fat, and cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup canned, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, in juice or light syrup, drained
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add the pork and stir-fry until no pink remains.
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Mix in the raisins, red pepper and broth; heat to simmering.
- Mix in the peaches and vinegar.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the green onions; season with salt.