Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- lunch, nut free, main-dish
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 whole-wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and onion; cook stirring often to break up the beef, until it's browned and the onion is tender.
- Drain the mixture, and discard the fat.
- Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring in the soup, ketchup and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on toasted buns