Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- texmex, dairy free, nut free, beverage, cocktail, New Year's
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles*
- 20 ounces (2 1/2 cups) canned tomato juice*
- 1 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 2 fresh lemons, juiced
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 1/2 ounces (1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- Bloody Mary mix (see recipe above)
- Celery stalk for garnish (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Add all Bloody Mary mix ingredients to blender, liquefy and let sit for a while until bubbles settle.
- Use Bloody Mary mix to make individual drinks.
- Fill martini shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to shaker.
- Add 4 1/2 ounces Bloody Mary mix to fill shaker, leaving 1/2 inch at top of shaker.
- Shake 12 times vigorously.
- Pour into pint glass.
- Serve with celery stalk. (Add hot sauce if you dare.)