Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Sparkling Pink Pear Lemonade Slushee
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- dairy free, gluten free, nut free, vegan, vegetarian, beverage, labor day
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves in extra-light syrup or juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate or cranberry juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) lemon-lime soda
- Place the can of pears in a freezer; freeze until solid, at least 3 hours, or up to several days.
- Scoop the frozen pears from the can, and purée with the pomegranate juice and the lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in the soda and serve immediately.