Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Strawberry Peach Daiquiri
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- nut free, beverage, cocktail, labor day, memorial day
- 5 ounces (1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned peaches in heavy syrup (from a 15-ounce can)*
- 2 fresh limes
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) premium light rum
- 3 large, fresh strawberries or 1/2 medium, fresh banana
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ice Whipped cream, for garnish
- In a blender, purée the entire can of peaches.
- Set peach purée aside in a separate bowl/pitcher.
- Rinse blender bowl and return to base.
- Juice two limes, and pour juice into blender.
- Add rum, 5 ounces (1/3 of the purée from the 15-ounce can) peach purée, strawberries and sugar.
- Fill serving glass with ice, add ice to blender and repeat, adding another glass of ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream.