Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Sweet And Savory Corn Pudding
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- southern, nut free, vegetarian, memorial day, thanksgiving
- Non-stick spray oil
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) corn kernels, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix
- Heat oven to 375°F; spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with oil.
- Combine corn kernels, cream-style corn, sour cream, egg yolks, hot pepper sauce, butter, and corn muffin mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg whites to a soft peak with an electric mixer or a large whisk in a large, clean bowl, and fold into the batter.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 45 minutes until browned and springy in the center.