Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- dinner, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, fingerfood
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin orange segments, drained, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped, canned water chestnuts, drained, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) solid, light tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups loosely packed, torn lettuce leaves or baby spinach leaves
- Set aside half the Mandarin orange segments and several water chestnut slices.
- Break up tuna in a medium bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise and curry powder, if desired, with a fork.
- Stir in remaining oranges and water chestnuts.
- Spread 1/2 cup tuna mixture onto each tortilla to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Make a funny face using 1/2 cup lettuce for hair, the extra Mandarin orange segments for a mouth and eyebrows and extra water chestnut slices for eyes.
- Roll up and serve immediately or keep cool.
- Or, get right to eating and top with lettuce, extra Mandarin orange segments and water chestnut slices.
- Roll up and serve.