Overnight Oatmeal and Fruit Cocktail Smoothie
Category Blog Breakfast Contemporary Recipes
1 1/2 cup
Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN, CDN
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or plant-based alternative
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vanilla oatmilk or other plant-based milk
- 1. In a sealable container, stir together the oats, canned fruit cocktail with all of the canned juice (liquid), yogurt, and cinnamon. Seal and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- 2. When ready to serve, transfer to a blender with the oatmilk and blend on high speed into a thick and creamy, about 2 minutes. Pour into jars or glasses and sip.